Arts & Crafts Center
- General and specialized craft supplies
- Special orders
- Classes – learn new skills and meet other crafters
- Work sessions
- Work space and sewing machines available
- Limited Embroidery services
- Customized framing (free estimates)
- Framing classes
- Do-It-Yourself center
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a cancellation fee for programs?
2. What classes/programs/services do you offer?
3. Is there an age restriction?
4. May I have my artwork shipped to me?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. What is the earliest/latest you may sign up for a program?
7. How can you become a contracted instructor?
8. How long does pottery take to be fired and glazed?
9. How much do classes/programs/services cost?
10. How do you volunteer to teach classes?
11. Do you have quilting equipment available for customer use?
12. Do you offer custom framing?
13. What type of art supplies do you sell? Can you order certain items if they are not available in the store?
14. Do you make banners?
15. Do you have a delivery option for your balloon services?
Heart & Home Craft Shop and Frame Shop
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
Your on-post ‘Mini-Michaels’ offers general and specialized craft supplies as well as instructional classes and socializing opportunities. Express your inner artist through beading, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, needlework or painting. Learn new arts and crafts techniques. The cutting/layout area and sewing machines are available to help you finish the project.
Go to MWR Online Services to view, register and pay for classes.
Offering custom framing as well as classes and work space for those who have completed the framing course. Even though we have set times we're open, we accept appointments to use the framing shop. Contact the Heart & Home Craft Shop to schedule your appointment today.
Vehicle Resale Lot
Need to sell your used car or interested in buying one?
We now operate the vehicle resale lot that was once located in the PX Parking lot. Operating hours only during our shop hours.
Utilization of the Vehicle Resale Lot is open to all USAG Bavaria active duty military, DoD civilians, NATO ID cardholders and US retired military personnel on a space available basis. Priority for use will be given to active duty military and DoD civilians assigned to the USAG Bavaria area of responsibility with PCS orders.
Rules for the Vehicle Resale Lot include:
1. Vehicles must be registered and insured during the duration of the permit.
2. The Vehicle Resale Lot permit must be prominently displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle or the vehicle may be towed.
3. Permit fee is $30 per month.
4. Use of the lot is for private vehicle sales only (No commercial sales operations are allowed).
5. The Vehicle Resale Lot may not be used for long term storage of vehicles.
6. Vehicles with no permit or expired permit will be towed to the military police impound lot at the owner's expense. Abandoned vehicles will become property of the Family and MWR Auto Donation Program and be subject to disposal IAW DoD regulation 4160.21, paragraph 56.
7. Use of the lot is a privilege, not an entitlement. Violations of this application will result in termination of the permit, removal of the vehicle, and appropriate notification to the chain of command.
8. The vehicle assigned to this permit may only be parked in the assigned space for the duration of the permit will be subject to removal.
9. The Directorate of Family and MWR is not responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles as a result of being parked in the Vehicle Resale Lot.
10. You must notify the Heart and Home Craft Shop when the vehicle is sold and when the space will be available for the next applicant.
11. If you need more time to sell your vehicle, go to the Heart and Home Craft Shop, located at Tower Barracks Bldg. 607 to apply for a new permit.