Arts & Crafts Center
- General and specialized craft supplies
- Special orders
- Classes – learn new skills and meet other crafters
- Work sessions
- Work space and sewing machines available
- Limited Embroidery services
- Customized framing (free estimates)
- Framing classes
- Do-It-Yourself center
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a cancellation fee for programs?
2. What classes/programs/services do you offer?
3. Is there an age restriction?
4. May I have my artwork shipped to me?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. What is the earliest/latest you may sign up for a program?
7. How can you become a contracted instructor?
8. How long does pottery take to be fired and glazed?
9. How much do classes/programs/services cost?
10. How do you volunteer to teach classes?
11. Do you have quilting equipment available for customer use?
12. Do you offer custom framing?
13. What type of art supplies do you sell? Can you order certain items if they are not available in the store?
14. Do you make banners?
15. Do you have a delivery option for your balloon services?
Heart & Home Craft Shop and Frame Shop
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
Your on-post ‘Mini-Michaels’ offers general and specialized craft supplies as well as instructional classes and socializing opportunities. Express your inner artist through beading, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, needlework or painting. Learn new arts and crafts techniques. The cutting/layout area and sewing machines are available to help you finish the project.
Go to MWR Online Services to view, register and pay for classes.
Offering custom framing as well as classes and work space for those who have completed the framing course. Even though we have set times we're open, we accept appointments to use the framing shop. Contact the Heart & Home Craft Shop to schedule your appointment today.