2020 Auto Auction on Tower & Rose Barracks
Get yourself a new (to you) set of wheels!
EXTERIOR ONLY VIEWING
SEPTEMBER 10-17 - DURING AUTO SKILLS BUSINESS HOURS
VEHICLE CHECK with mechanic:
SEPTEMBER 13 | 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
Bids due by September 17 at 4 p.m.
WINNING BIDS - Notified by September 24
Automotive Skills Centers - Rose Barracks
B711 Constabulary Boulevard
DSN 476-2521, CIV 09662-83-2521
Automotive Skills Centers - Tower Barracks
B528 Saratoga Avenue
DSN 475-6239, CIV 09641-83-6239
Bid sheets are available by downloading here.
Bid boxes located at location of vehicle auctions and B539, Room 131 (next to VAT Office)
Incomplete or illegible bid forms will be discarded. Minimum bid amount is listed with the vehicle's information. DSN 526-9044 . CIV 09641-70-526-9044 . Tower Barracks B539, Room 131. EMAIL by clicking here.
CONDITIONS OF AUCTION PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION
Prospective customers may inspect the interior and exterior of vehicles for sale. Automotive Skills Center employees may start the engine and demonstrate functionality of vehicles that are for sale. Due to liability, prospective customers may not "test drive" vehicles that are for sale. Prospective customers may review any available vehicle documents to determine the service history and last inspection date.
All sales are final. No Refunds. Family and MWR Automotive Skills Centers accept no liabilities. Vehicles are sold as is. Generally, vehicles require repairs. There is no guarantee all deficiencies have been identified.
Buyer accepts responsibility for:
- Repairs necessary to pass inspection and to operate vehicle reliably and safely.
- Registration and pick-up of vehicle within 10 working days.
- Payment of storage fee after day 10.
- Abandonment if failing to register vehicle within 15 working days after payment and/or no written notification is provided to the MWR Automotive Skills Center.
Vehicle will remain in custody of MWR Automotive Skills Centers until proof of vehicle registration is provided. MWR Automotive Skills Centers reserve the right:
- To contact the next highest bidder when payment is not received within three working days after notification.
- To select the most applicable bid from customers with multiple car and/or bid submissions.
- To issue 'Receipt, Bill of Sale and US Forces Transfer Title Document' for registration in the USAREUR Registry of Motor Vehicles System (AE Reg 190) upon receipt of payment.
POC: DSN 526-9044 • CIV 09641-70-526-9044
Tower Barracks B539, Room 131
E-mail Family and MWR Services