Computers for customer use
- Daily movies
- Food and beverages for purchase (on-site or at the Zone Cafe)
- Customer Guidelines - COVID-19 precautionary measures
- Enter/exit through the main door, facility limited to maximum of 14
- Face masks required
- Must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry
- Maintain social distancing
- All customers are required to sign in and out of the facility
- Must follow all Army regulations and safety/staff rules
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry/service
- Console video games
- Computer access
- AFN viewing
- Outdoor activities (available as weather permits)
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can use the Warrior Zone?
2. Can I bring guests to utilize the facility?
3. What kind of entertainment is offered at the Warrior Zone? i.e. computers, WIFI, movies, pool table, etc.
4. How can I sign up for an event?
The Warrior Zone is a modern multi-purpose entertainment center for Soldiers to socialize, relax, play video games, and card games. Troops gather to watch sporting events on large, high-definition, flat-screen TVs, while eating, gaming and mingling.
The Warrior Zone offers:
Open to Soldiers and their guests, 18 and over.
Visit the Warrior Zone for an after work get-together or weekend entertainment.
Services currently available:
Please note: the Warrior Zone will not host daily movies, card games, billiards or any other social gatherings until further notice.
THURSDAYS, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
EVERYDAY - Gaming stations set up throughout.
Stop by the Zone Cafe, located under the same roof as the Warrior Zone and serving up drinks, snacks, pizza and more!