- Rates and Reservation Information
Double Room: $40
Standard Room (1 queen bed): $110
Standard Room (2 queen beds): $110
Extended Stay: $125
Family Suite: $130
To make an individual reservation or group reservation (special training, exercises, etc) please email.
Continental Breakfast - (Registered Guests Only)
Monday - Friday 6:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Weekends and Federal Holidays 7 - 9:30 a.m.
Check-in time is 3 p.m. / Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- How to get to Rose Barracks (Vilseck)
Gut 1, 92249 Vilseck
Take Autobahn A3 Frankfurt – Nürnberg, then Autobahn A9 Nürnberg – Berlin. Exit Pegnitz/Grafenwoehr (B85.) Follow signs to Vilseck – main direction is Amberg.
Take Autobahn A6 Heilbronn – Amberg. Exit Amberg West (B299). Follow signs to Amberg and Vilseck.
Take Autobahn A9 Munich – Nürnberg, at intersection Holledau take A93 Regensburg – Weiden. Exit Schwandorf Nord (B85) and follow signs to Amberg and Vilseck.
- Eligibility for Use of Army Lodging
The following personnel may occupy Army Lodging. Eligibility for advance reservations and registration are on an equal first-come-first-served basis, including but not limited to:
- All TDY Department of Defense (DoD) personnel
- PCS military personnel with or without Family members, or Family members alone, when permanent quarters are not immediately available.
- PCS DoD civilian personnel with or without Family members, or Family members alone, who are in overseas or foreign locations and who are temporarily without permanent housing.
- Reserve and National Guard Soldiers traveling on orders authorizing lodging.
- DoD-sponsored TDY foreign nationals.
- Active duty and Family members of service members on medical TDY orders.
The following personnel may occupy Army Lodging on a Space-Available Basis:
- Military/DoD personnel and qualifying dependents on unofficial travel.
- Military/DoD retirees and qualifying dependents
- Geographical bachelors in a non-PCS status.
- Guests of eligible registered Army Lodging guests.
- Non-military uniformed personnel of the United States Coast Guard, Public Health Service, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, foreign military personnel when authorized by the Garrison Commander.
- Guest Services
- Queen or double beds
- Queen or double sleeper sofas
- Cable TV
- High speed internet access
- Refrigerator or built-in kitchenette w/refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Direct dial civilian telephone
- DSN telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- In room safe
- Complimentary amenities
Additional Guest Services Available
- Laundry room
- Ice machines
- AAFES snack and soda vending
- Rollaway beds
- Baby Cribs
- Gazebo and picnic area
- Pets are Welcome
Cats and dogs are welcome at Army Lodging Vilseck.
The daily pet fee is $3 per pet with an one-time cleaning fee of $50.
Guests with unregistered animals will be fined $100 in addition to the standard pet fees.
Please contact us directly for more information if you are bringing a pet, as pets are only
allowed in our "pet friendly” rooms.
A list of local kennels is available upon request.
- Striving for Improvement
Army Lodging Vilseck is a customer-oriented organization that is constantly striving to improve it service; therefore, your comments and suggestions are always welcome. In the event that a situation cannot be resolved by the respective desk clerk on duty, we encourage you to elevate the issue to management.
In addition, the Interactive Customer Evaluation Service (ICE) is also available to all our customers to complement our services or recommend improvements
Army Lodging Hospitality Programs is passionate about providing quality hotel accommodations to America’s Soldiers, Families, Retirees, and civilians. Army Lodging is your choice for official and leisure travel. Our guests include Department of Defense travelers on official business, as well as military members and their Families traveling on Permanent Change of Station orders. Retirees and Military Families can also make reservations when the facilities are not required for official travelers. Army Lodging is available throughout the United States, Europe, Korea, and Japan at 46 on-post locations.
Military personnel on orders must receive a Certificate or Statement of Non-availability from Army Lodging prior to staying in an off-post hotel in order to be reimbursed for lodging expenses.
Army Lodging Vilseck welcomes you to USAG Bavaria!
Located on Rose Barracks (Vilseck), our team of dedicated professionals are ready to support the Garrison's mission and thecommunity. The role of Army Lodging is to provide quality lodging and hospitality services to eligible patrons for America's Army. Our facilities are comparable to limited service commercial hotel standards and represent quality and consistency from installation to installation.
We thank you for making Army Lodging your first choice - and we look forward to your visit on Rose Barracks (Vilseck).