- All participants must be registered with CYS Services
- Registration is open from the 1st through the 25th for the upcoming month. Priority is given to currently enrolled students during the first 5 days of every enrollment period
- Payment for class is due at time of enrollment. Refunds are not authorized for withdrawal from SKIESUnlimited Instructional classes
- Vacant slots open to the community are filled on a first come first serve basis
- Dance (Tiny Dancers, Dance Basics, Ballet, Tap, Jazz)
- Dance Private Lessons
- Gymnastics (KinderGym, Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Gymnastics Private Lessons
- Music Lessons (Piano, Violin, Flute)
- Martial Arts
- Fine Arts
- Story Time Art
- Kids Zumba
- Horseback Riding (English style)
- Equestrian Vaulting
- Power Tumble
- Parent & Me classes (Dance & Gymnastics)
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. What SKIES classes are offered?
SKIES Unlimited offers a variety of instructional classes for children 5 months to 18 years old. The program offers in access of 40 different classes that serve an age range of 2-18 year olds in the Schools of Sports, Life skills, Arts, Recreation and many more. For a full list of current offering please visit us on Graf Webtrac at https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/Grafenwoehrcyms.html
2. When does registration start and end?
The registration period for SKIES activities is always open from the 1st thru the 25th the month prior to class (1-25 Jan for FEB classes, 1-25 Feb for MAR classes, etc.) 1st thru the 5th of the month is Priority Enrollment for currently enrolled students.
6th thru 25th is open enrolled for the community
3. Where can I find a calendar of field trips?
We currently do not offer any field trips.
4. How do you know if the spots are all filled?
Webtrac works similar to an Online Shop. Customers can always see the current availability of spots. Should you try to enroll in a class that is already filled a warning will appear on the screen. Alternatively you may also register for classes by calling Parent Central Services at 09662-83-2760. Our customer service representatives at PCS will be able to give you a current status regarding open slots as well.
5. Is there a waiting list form?
There is no waiting list form. Our classes are filled on a first come first serve basis with Priority given the currently enrolled student during the first 5 days of every enrollment period.
6. Does the program cost anything?
Yes. The fee schedule is based on duration and type of class. SKIES classes are as affordable as $10.00 per month and go as high as $200.00 per month. For a more information on duration and class fees please view our course catalog on Graf Webtract at https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/Grafenwoehrcyms.html
7. What is the fee schedule?
The Fee Schedule is based on type and duration of Class. Consequently, a class that meets twice a week for an hour each will have a higher cost then a class that meets once a week for a duration of 30 min. Fees are based on a “4-weeks per month” instructional schedule and remain consistent for the duration of a school year. 90% of all instructional classes will require a monthly registration therefore customers can commit to as little as a month at a time.
8. Do you have to live on base to use the program?
No, you do not have to live on base to use the program.
9. What makes a child eligible for SKIES Unlimited?
Children/Youth that wish to utilize our Instructional Programs must be registered with Child & Youth Services.
10. How do I register my child with CYS Services?
Please contact Parent Central Services at 09662-83-2760 to get a detailed description of the registration process. A registration packet and/or checklist may be emailed to you upon request.
11. How will I be notified if a class/sport cancelled and/or was called for weather?
During your registration process with Parent Central Services you have the opportunity to provide various email addresses at which you would like to be contacted. Cancellations or change in schedule are emailed to the addresses you have provided.
12. How do you volunteer to teach classes?
All our classes are taught by qualified and certified instructors and as such require any individual wishing to "teach" to be a subject matter expert in the area of instruction. To be a "subject matter expert" the applicant must either have certification OR documented experience in the area in which he/she wishes to instruct. Any applicant 18 years and older that desires to become a part of our wonderful SKIES Unlimited Team may either apply to become an “employed” instructor or may follow the CYS Volunteer procedures. To become a registered Volunteer please contact our CYS Volunteer Coordinator via the Parent Central Services Office at 09662-83-2760. Please note, all individuals in regular contact with children must undergo an extensive background check.
13. How can you become a contracted instructor?
To become a contracted instructor you may contact the SKIES Director or SKIES Administrative Staff via the Parent Central Services Office at 09662-83-2760 to receive a SKIES application packet that outlines the 10 Steps it takes to become a registered and payed instructor for the SKIES Unlimited Program.
Extracurricular Instructional Classes
6 weeks to 18 years
SKIES Unlimited stands for "School of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration and Skills" with the word "Unlimited" added for the unlimited possibilities that this program provides to children and youth:
Children and Youth that are currently registered in CYS Service may be able to enroll for the majority of SKIES classes using WebTrac. Monthly registration is required for most classes.
* Available at select communities
Ongoing SKIES classes include:
For more information on each program and how to sign up, please contact Parent Central Services.
More CYS programs:
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC) - NETZABERG
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTEER (CDC) - ROSE BARRACKS
SCHOOL AGE CENTER (SAC) - NETZABERG
SCHOOL AGE CENTER (SAC) - ROSE BARRACKS
YOUTH CENTERS - NETZABERG & ROSE BARRACKS