EFMP Table Talk
Learn solution focused interventions.
EFMP Table Talk provides skills and solution focused interventions. Participants identify strengths and weaknesses within the community and EFMP staff work to assist them with community resources to problem solve. Military and Family Life Counselors (MFLC) will offer briefings and presentations in addition to confidential, in-person non-medical counseling. This is an open group and new members are always welcome to join.
- June 28 - Learning to Grow
- July 28 - USO History: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow (United Service Organizations)
- August 30 - The Five Love Languages (Family Advocacy Program)
- September 27 - Library References for Life (Family and MWR Library)
- October 25 - Strategies of Stress Management (Military and Family Life Counseling)
- November 29 - Planting my Goals (Exceptional Family Member Program)
- December 27 - Family Financial Planning (Financial Readiness Program)
Event location: Soldier for Life, B244, Welcome Center, Tower Barracks
Free to participate.
No pre-registration required
ACS - Satellite Office (Tower Barracks)
Military DSN (314) 526-4403