AFTB: Military Knowledge
Learn about Army life and how to maneuver through daily challenges
--- CHANGE: VIRTUAL CLASS ---
Learn about the Army life and how to maneuver through daily challenges. Maximize your personal and family preparedness by discovering how to decipher Army acronyms, utilize community resources, attain better financial readiness and understand the goal and impact of the Army mission on daily life.
• Expectations and Impact of the Mission on Family Life
• Military Acronyms and Terms
• The Chain of Command
• Introduction to Military Customs, Courtesies & Traditions
• Military Social Functions
• Military Benefits and Entitlements
• Introduction to Military and Civilian Community Resources
• Introduction to Soldier & Family Readiness Groups
• Military Family Preparedness
• Resiliency, Be the Bouncing Ball
Download the Army Family Team Building (AFTB) program brochure.
Interested in becoming part of our team? Contact us today for more information on becoming an AFTB Volunteer or a certified AFTB instructor.
Registration required. Please call Army Community Service (ACS) for details.
ProgramArmy Community Service (ACS)
Army Community Service (ACS) - Main Office
Please make an appointment for services or sign up for a virtual class.
Military DSN (314) 599-1101