Date: Oct 27 2019, 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Find balance in your daily life. Learn to align yourself with nature's rhythms using nourishing self-care routines and grounding yoga practices.
- Discussion of the basics of Ayurveda, the sister science of yoga
- Recommendations for seasonal eating and activities to nourish and energize the mind and body.
- Basic self-massage with medicinal oils to promote grounding in the mind and body.
- Yoga and breath work practice.
Open to ages 16+. Please register in advance, space is limited.
Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a notebook and a pen to take notes.
No prior experience required.
Pre-register at Wild B.O.A.R. Outdoor Recreation.
For more information, contact email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)9641-83-8529
- Military DSN Tel: (314)475-8529