Berlin’s 800 year history seems short compared to other European cities, but the city offers a wide variety of history and glamour just as many much older cities.
Berlin has weathered through turmoil and prosperity; both leaving their mark. Visit Brandenburg Gate, explore Checkpoint Charlie, the remnants of the Berlin Wall and the legacy of communist East Berlin. See the ruins of WWII, eat a currywurst, shop at the exclusive stores on Kurfürstendamm and Unter den Linden, visit Berlin Zoo, or check out the view of the once divided city from the top of the TV tower or the glass dome of the Reichstag! Let the Wild B.O.A.R. do the driving and offer you a professional tour guide to visit the most popular sites in Berlin and spend the remaining time exploring this fabulous city on your own.
- Round trip transportation to Berlin
- Free digital Travel Guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
Suggested items to bring:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Credit/Debit card & Euro for eating and shopping
- Still or video camera/Cell phone with charger
- Military ID
- Adult: $85
- Child 3-12: $75
- Child under 3: $25
Wild B.O.A.R. Outdoor Recreation
Military DSN (314) 526-2628