Registration Deadline: Sprint to Spring WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
Set your eyes for sunny skies and begin your journey into fitness!
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding experience to meet your fitness goals, then this challenge is for you. Shred off that winter weight, get back into fitness and win! This 8-week challenge includes weekly workout programs and food journal review. This program runs: February 4 - April 1.
- Participant weight and BMI will be assessed and recorded in person bi-weekly throughout the event.
- A mandatory weigh-in will be conducted in person at both Fitness Centers on Tower and Rose Barracks.
- Participants will monitor their food and water intake by using a food journal. Journals will be submitted to the community dietician on specified dates throughout the event.
- Weekly workout programs will be provided. Program facilitator and qualified staff will be available to provide assistance on exercises and equipment use as needed.
- To foster commitment, participants must meet deadlines and workouts.
- Participants must meet all requirements to qualify for the award.
Winner will be announced on April 6, 2022.
Registration fee: $50
Open to US ID Cardholders 18+. Register by January 31 at the Physical Fitness Center, Tower Barracks or Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center, Rose Barracks