- 100 WAYS TO STAY BUSY AT HOME - click here
- Learn a new recipe.
- Start a windowsill garden.
- Get your library card and check out the Army Library online resources.
- Have a dance party.
- Plan a scavenger hunt in the house.
- Call a friend or family member on video chat and have them show you how to make their favorite recipe.
- Brush your pets or give them a bath.
- Walk your dogs (being sure to social distance from others).
- Clean your windows.
- Clean out your cupboards.
- Go through paperwork and file.
- Do your taxes.
- Go through old photos.
- Clean out your inbox.
- Play tug of war with your dog (or cat... or goldfish).
- Dust your house.
- Pick out the books you still haven't read on your bookshelf or from the online library.
- Make a big batch of soup to freeze.
- Learn to sew a pillowcase or pet bed.
- Go through and organize the digital photos on your phone or computer.
- Reorganize your pantry or linen closet.
- Mend clothes that you've been meaning to fix.
- Deep clean your kitchen.
- Start a microgreens garden indoors.
- Turn one houseplant into two (or ten) by learning to propogate.
- Challenge your friends (over video chat) or your kids to a Paper Airplane Flight School.
- Clean the house, room by room.
- Let a celebrity read a story to your kids, while you relax for a minute.
- Plan a virtual playdate with a your children and their friends. Choose a craft that they can both easily do while video chatting about it.
- Offer to read a book to the child of a friend or family member over video chat to give them a few kid-free moments to relax during the day. Don't have a children's book in the house? No worries! Download a free one from the library.
- STAY TUNED FOR MORE IDEAS TO COME!
- 'PAJAMAS TODAY' Coloring Storybook - Download, color & read along
Download this special coloring storybook, created by a member of the USAG Bavaria MWR team.
Download it, print it out (or use on a tablet), color it in and follow along with our special Story Time, where we'll read the book along with CSM Sutterfield.
Your Virtual MWR
More Arts & Crafts
Open Art Studio
Focus on your craft in an open creative space.
Ceramic Hand-Building Class
Explore your creative energy in this class!
Join us Wednesdays for Toddler Art!
Introduction to Wheel Throwing
Explore your creative side!