USAG BAVARIA SHARP 5K Buddy Run
Protecting Our People Protects Our Mission.
Join us for this community-wide event for Soldiers, Family members, civilians and Host Nation employees to promote the USAG Bavaria Sexual Harassment Assault Prevention (SHARP) program and raise community awareness. Increase unit esprit de corps and mission readiness. Build cohesive teams through character, trust and resilience.
- Little Mike Softball Field, B1108, Rose Barracks
- Physical Fitness Center, B170, Tower Barracks
- CHECK-IN: 6-6:45 a.m.
- RUNNERS MEETING: 6:45 a.m. -- Mandatory runner safety briefing.
- OPENING REMARKS: 6:50 a.m.
- Buddy Team (Male, Female or Mix Gender)
- Each community is authorized an unlimited number of Teams. (This is a 2-person team Buddy Run)
- 25 teams (50 registered participants) needed for this event to take place.
Event sponsored by:
No Federal, DOD or Army endorsement implied.
Free to participate.
Open to ID Cardholders 18+ only. Registration deadline April 1.
Physical Fitness Center - Tower Barracks
Military DSN (314) 526-1420
Hours:Monday5:00am-9:30pmTuesday5:00am-9:30pmWednesday5:00am-9:30pmThursday5:00am-9:30pmFriday5:00am-9:30pmSaturday9:00am-5:00pmSunday9:00am-5:00pmU.S. Holidays9:00am-5:00pmTraining Holidays8:00am-9:00pm
Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center - Rose Barracks
Military DSN (314) 476-2998
Hours:Monday5:00am-9:30pmTuesday5:00am-9:30pmWednesday5:00am-9:30pmThursday5:00am-9:30pmFriday5:00am-9:30pmSaturday9:00am-5:00pmSunday9:00am-5:00pmFederal Holidays9:00am-5:00pmTraining Holidays8:00am-9:00pm