Have a used car to sell or interest in buying?
Check out the Vehicle Resale Lot located at the parking lot in front of the former Bavaria Arts & Crafts Center, B607 on Tower Barracks.
To put a car on the lot:
Please register at Tower Barracks Automotive Skills Center during operating hours.
Utilization of the Vehicle Resale Lot is open to all USAG Bavaria active duty military, DoD civilians, NATO ID cardholders and US retired military personnel on a space-available basis. Priority for use will be given to active duty military and DoD civilians assigned to the USAG Bavaria area of responsibility with PCS orders.
Rules for the Vehicle Resale Lot include:
1. Vehicles must be registered and insured during the duration of the permit.
2. The Vehicle Resale Lot permit must be prominently displayed on the dashboard of the vehicle or the vehicle may be towed.
3. The permit fee is $30 per month.
4. Use of the lot is for private vehicle sales only (no commercial sales operations are allowed).
5. The Vehicle Resale Lot may not be used for long term storage of vehicles.
6. Vehicles with no permit or expired permit will be towed to the military police lot at the owner's expense. Abandoned vehicles will become the property of the Family and MWR Auto Turn-In Program and be subject to disposal IAW DoD regulation 4160.21, paragraph 56.
7. Use of the lot is a privilege, not an entitlement. Violations of this application will result in termination of the permit, removal of the vehicle and appropriate notification to the chain of command.
8. The vehicle assigned to this permit may only be parked in the assigned space for the duration of the permit. Any other vehicle occupying the space during the duration of the permit will be subject to removal.
9. The Directorate of Family and MWR is not responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles as a result of being parked in the Vehicle Resale Lot.
10. You must notify the Tower Barracks Automotive Skills Center when the vehicle is sold and when space will be available for the next applicant.
11. If you need more time to sell your vehicle, go to Automotive Skills Center, located on Tower Barracks, B528 to apply for a new permit.