- TITLE OF ITEM
- CALL NUMBER
- ITEM TYPE (book | DVD | Blu-Ray | Audiobook | Music CD | PS4 | Xbox1 | Nintendo Switch | Other (please specify)
The Tower Barracks and Rose Barracks Libraries are providing preorder and pick up services during COVID-19.
It's super easy!
Choose your books ---> order by email ---> get an email when your books arrive and head to the library to pick them up.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Need a library card? Visit your local library during business hours.
2) Once you have your card, search the online catalogue to find the books available at your library by clicking here.
Look for items with 'Available' status at the Europe library of your choice in the search bar at the top right:
- For Tower Barracks Library, choose "Bavaria Library"
- For Rose Barracks Library, choose "Rose Barracks Library"
Please note that we can only provide you available items from the Tower or Rose Barracks libraries at this time. Limit of 10 items at this time.
3) Email us by clicking below with a separate request for books from each individual library. These locations cannot be combined in one order and books must be picked up from the library that they are currently available from.
In your email, please be sure to provide the following information:
4) You will receive an email when your items are available to pick up at the library you ordered from. Pick-up hours will be 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please wait for a confirmation email that your books are ready for pickup before heading to the library.
Items that have not been picked up within one calendar week of notification will be checked back in and re-shelved.
5) When you arrive at the library for pick up, please wear your mask and sanitize your hands before reaching the door. Ring the bell (Tower Barracks) or knock on the library door (Rose Barracks) and wait for the librarian to unlock the door and return to the circulation desk.
Upon entering, you can find your books in the book trolley across from the circulation desk. Please take them and head back out, being sure to socially distance with those waiting in line outside the library.
If there is a line outside of the library, please be sure to practice social distancing, as only one person will be allowed in at a time.
PLEASE NOTE: Returned items will be held for 72 hours before being checked back in as a precautionary measure.
Thank you so much for continuing to support
social distancing and your local library!
We're in this together.