- CUSTOMER GUIDELINES - COVID-19
COVID-19 Customer Guidelines:
- Facility maximum capacity is 85
- Active Duty and authorized US ID card holders 16+
- Customers at high risk (65+ or with serious medical conditions) should not use facility
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry/service
- Gym bags are not authorized in the facility
- Small personal items such as fanny packs, small towels, yoga mats and weight belts/gloves are authorized
- Limited services: Fitness Classes and Personal Fitness Trainers
- Facility use limited to one hour per customer
- Face masks required at all times
- Customers required to scan ID and sign in/out at entrance
- Must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize fitness equipment before and after use
- Individual exercise -- no partner/spotting (lifters not to exceed 80% of their max lift)
- Individual callisthenic exercise only allowed on court
- Must follow all Army regulations and safety/staff rules
Limited amount of lockers available for storage only
- 24/7 operation is currently closed.
- Showers and saunas closed - arrive in proper workout attire
- Water fountains not available - bring own bottle of water
- Intramural sports and group recreational activities
- Massage services
- Read, fill out required fields, and digitally sign the form.
- Submit completed form to email@example.com
- Allow 24 hours after you submit your form, for us to process your information into our Access system.
- Use main entrance to register your CAC/ID card with the front desk.
- Operating hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 0600 - 2030 hours.
- For more information, please contact the USAG Bavaria Sports Office, DSN: 476-2214 or 476-2998, or COM: 09662-832214 or 09662-832998.
Services NOT currently available:
Our state-of-the-art Fitness Facilities come with the latest and most updated Fitness Equipment and Fitness & Wellness Programs that meet the needs and interests of our customers. The Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center offers a functional fitness area, free weight area, cardio area, strength training area, exercise area, one racquetball court, two saunas and two locker rooms (men & women). Click here to view the 2021 calendar of events for sports and fitness.
Each Fitness Center offers checkout counters where you find a large selection of sports & fitness equipment - available free of charge.
WANT TO USE THE GYM 24/7?
Are you a US Active Duty Soldier?
Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center, B323, Rose Barracks
Step 1. Complete this 24-Hour orientation & Release of Liability Form.
Step 2. Register your CAC/ID card with the Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center, B323
Soccer - Basketball - Softball - Flag Football - Volleyball
Boxing - Martial Arts - Combatives - Powerlifting - Racquetball - Tennis
Fun Runs - Rock Climbing - Dodgeball - Functional Fitness Challenge - Spouse Sports Leagues
Fitness & Wellness
Fitness Assessments - Individual Training Programs - Muscle Strength Training - Personal Fitness Trainers - Dietitian Services - Massage Therapists (we offer a variety of massages). Ask the front desk for details.
Variety of Aerobic Classes
Yoga - Spinning - Martial Arts - Multi Fitness Challenge
One soccer/football field, three tennis courts, 14 outdoor basketball courts, four softball fields and a fitness trail.
Go to MWR Online Services to view, register and pay for sporting events and classes.
Personal Fitness Trainers
ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES
Whether your goal is to lose fat, tone or build muscle, sculpt your physique, get stronger, improve stamina or improve your overall health. A Certified Personal Trainer will create a dynamic exercise program based on your personal goals and fitness level. Certified Personal Trainers combine high intensity workouts with the motivation you need to reach your goals and maintain long-term results.
|# Sessions||Price||Price with Nutrition Coaching|
Personal Training Session (55-60 minutes)
Personal Training + Nutrition Coaching (90-105 minutes)
FITNESS ASSESSMENT ($40)
Understanding your specific body composition, metabolism and fitness level allows us to customize a program that will get you the results you want. Your Personal Trainer performs a fitness assessment and calculates your unique resting metabolic rate to establish calorie composition and expenditure required to meet your goals.
1-on-1 Nutrition Coaching
Clients meet with the coach once a week or more to discuss nutritional habits and techniques that will help them reach specific goals. Each program is tailored appropriately to the individual based on their personal goals and assessments. Nutritional Coaching can be purchased as a stand-alone package or as an add-on to personal training sessions. (Fitness Assessment required).
|# of Sessions||Price|
Sessions are 60 minutes - 3 month minimum is required
Looking for other gyms at USAG Bavaria?
Memorial Fitness Center - Rose Barracks
Physical Fitness Center - Tower Barracks
Tower Barracks Field House - Tower Barracks