- CUSTOMER GUIDELINES - COVID-19
COVID-19 Customer Guidelines:
- Facility maximum capacity is 85
- Active Duty and authorized US ID card holders 16+
- Customers at high risk (65+ or with serious medical conditions) should not use facility
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry/service
- Gym bags are not authorized in the facility
- Small personal items such as fanny packs, towels, yoga mats and weight belts/gloves are authorized
- Fitness classes can only be offered outdoors with limited participants
- Facility use limited to one hour per customer
- Face masks required at all times
- Customers required to scan ID and sign in/out at entrance
- Must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize fitness equipment before and after use
- Individual exercise only -- no partner/spotting (lifters not to exceed 80% of their max lift)
- Individual calisthenic exercise only allowed on court
- Must follow all Army regulations and safety/staff rules
- 24/7 operation is currently closed.
- Locker rooms, showers and saunas closed - arrive in proper workout attire
- Water fountains not available - bring own bottle of water
- Intramural sports and group recreational activities
- Personal trainers and massage services
- Read, fill out required fields, and digitally sign the form.
- Submit completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow 24 hours after you submit your form, for us to process your information into our Access system.
- Use main entrance to register your CAC/ID card with the front desk.
- Operating hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 0600 - 2030 hours.
- For more information, please contact the USAG Bavaria Sports Office, DSN: 476-2214 or 476-2998, or COM: 09662-832214 or 09662-832998.
Services NOT currently available:
Our state-of-the-art Fitness Facilities come with the latest and most updated Fitness Equipment and Fitness & Wellness Programs that meet the needs and interests of our customers. The Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center offers a functional fitness area, free weight area, cardio area, strength training area, exercise area, one racquetball court, two saunas and two locker rooms (men & women).
Each Fitness Center offers checkout counters where you find a large selection of sports & fitness equipment - available free of charge.
WANT TO USE THE GYM 24/7?
Are you a US Active Duty Soldier?
Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center, B323, Rose Barracks
Step 1. Complete this 24-Hour orientation & Release of Liability Form.
Step 2. Register your CAC/ID card with the Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center, B323
Soccer - Basketball - Softball - Flag Football - Volleyball
Boxing - Martial Arts - Combatives - Powerlifting - Racquetball - Tennis
Fun Runs - Rock Climbing - Dodgeball - Functional Fitness Challenge - Spouse Sports Leagues
Fitness & Wellness
Fitness Assessments - Individual Training Programs - Muscle Strength Training - Personal Fitness Trainers - Massage Therapists - Dietitian Services
Variety of Aerobic Classes
Yoga - Spinning - Martial Arts - Multi Fitness Challenge
Ask the front desk for details.
One soccer/football field, three tennis courts, 14 outdoor basketball courts, four softball fields and a fitness trail.
Go to MWR Online Services to view, register and pay for sporting events and classes.
Looking for other gyms at USAG Bavaria?
Memorial Fitness Center - Rose Barracks
Physical Fitness Center - Tower Barracks
Tower Barracks Field House - Tower Barracks