- CUSTOMER GUIDELINES - COVID-19
- Facility maximum capacity is 85
- Active Duty and authorized US ID card holders 16+ only
- Customers at high risk (65+ or with serious medical conditions) should not use facility
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be denied entry/service
- Gym bags are not authorized in the facility
- Small personal items such as fanny packs, towels, yoga mats and weight belts/gloves are authorized
- Fitness classes can only be offered outdoors with limited participants
- Facility use limited to one hour per customer
- Face masks required at all times
- Customers required to scan ID and sign in/out at entrance
- Must wash and/or sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize fitness equipment before and after use
- Individual exercise only -- no partner/spotting (lifters not to exceed 80% of their max lift)
- Individual callisthenic exercise only allowed on court
- Must follow all Army regulations and safety/staff rules
Services not currently available (due to precautionary measures):
- Locker rooms, showers and saunas closed - arrive in proper workout attire
- Water fountains not available - bring own bottle of water
- Intramural sports and group recreational activities
- WELLBEATS fitness program
WELLBEATS: Virtual group fitness systems are now available in your fitness center!
The Wellbeats system delivers virtual fitness programming that covers a variety of fitness classes anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes at all fitness levels. The system also has Fit Tests offering a benchmark for participants to measure their progress over time. WELLBEATS offers a basic test as well as two intermediate tests. Each consist of a workout accompanied with a scorecard for participants to track results. Workout plans are also available for downloads from the WELLBEATS website.
The WELLBEATS system is available for small groups on request. The systems are located in the following USAG Bavaria Fitness Centers: Physical Fitness Center - Tower Barracks, Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center - Rose Barracks and Post Gym Fitness Center - Hohenfels.
The WELLBEATS system is available for Units to use:
Walk-in use is available at the Post Gym Fitness Center in Hohenfels.
For the Physical Fitness Center on Tower Barracks walk-ins are available during non-peak and non-class hours. A reservation is required for groups a minimum of 72 hours prior to requested date. With special arrangements and availability of staff, the system can be transported for set-up at Units, conference room, multi-purpose room or dedicated fitness space.
For the Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center on Rose Barracks walk-ins are available during non-peak and non-class hours. A reservation is required for groups a minimum of 72 hours prior to requested date.
For more information visit http://wellbeats.com
Our state-of-the-art fitness facilities come with the latest and most updated fitness equipment and fitness & wellness programs that meet the needs and interests of our customers.
We offer a variety of fitness programs. Core activities include classes as well as access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment such as stair climbers, bicycles, rowing machines and barbells.
The Tower Barracks Physical Fitness Center features two full-size basketball courts, 3-lane indoor running track, one large fitness room with a cardio area, selectorized and free weight area, combative room, Nautilus room, exercise room, combatives room and a rock climbing wall, two saunas and locker rooms.
Qualified employees are on duty to spot, to make sure the equipment is used safely and to give instruction. There are exercise classes to fit every age and skill level. We have outstanding indoor and outdoor running tracks.
Each fitness center offers a large selection of sports & fitness equipment - available free of charge.
Soccer - Basketball - Softball - Flag Football - Volleyball
Boxing - Martial Arts - Combatives - Powerlifting
Fun Runs - Rock Climbing - Dodgeball - Functional Fitness Challenge - Spouse Sports Leagues
Fitness & Wellness
Fitness Assessments - Individual Training Programs - Muscle Strength Training - Personal Fitness Trainers - Massage Therapists - Dietitian Services
Variety of Aerobic Classes
Yoga - Spinning - Martial Arts - Multi Fitness Challenge
Two soccer/football fields, three softball fields, track & field facility with a 6-lane 400 meter track, 8-lane 50/100 meter track and a 1-mile running trail.
For information and reservation, contact the Physical Fitness Center.
Go to MWR Online Services to view, register and pay for sporting events and classes.
Looking for other gyms at USAG Bavaria?
Jesse L. Williams Fitness Center - Rose Barracks
Tower Barracks Field House 24/7 Gym - Tower Barracks